XBSlink is a Proxy for Xbox360 & PS3/2 System Link Games.
Simply run XBSlink on a computer connected to the same network as your console, connect to another XBSlink user on the Internet or a XBSlink cloud and play your favorite Game over the SystemLink feature just as if the game consoles where on the same local network.
- play any XBox360 or PS3/2 System Link enabled Game over your Internet Connection
- self organizing P2P structure
- fast, low latency, multihreaded application design
- unlimited number of users
- automatic UPnP NAT port forwarding (if supported by your router)
- filter IP packets to protect local services/devices
- option to always forward packets from a list of manually entered network devices.
- experimental NAT feature
- internal chat to communicate with connected XBSlink nodes
- Cloud list – join a cloud of other XBSlink users
- GUI & command line (non-GUI) mode
- Windows XP/Vista/7 (32bit & 64bit compatible), Linux, Mac OS X
- .Net 3.5
- WinPCap Packet Capture Library (see http://www.winpcap.org)
Comes bundled with the installer!
- the Linux version requires the Mono 2.4 .NET framework and the pcap library
XBSlink is using SharpPcap (https://sourceforge.net/projects/sharppcap/)
XBSlink was created by Oliver Seuffert in 2010.