update: some Users reported a problem wih the new version. i will look into it. please send any problems you encounter here.
finally XBSlink v0.9.0.0 brings Mac OS X support!
- XBSlink now runs on Mac OS X (run as root, “sudo mono XBSlink.exe”)
- fixed deadlock on updated check during startup
- fixed app not shutting down properly when no ethernet devices are found
- fixed chat pane not scrolling to bottom when switching back from other pane after new message arrived
- added message when a new device is added for remote a XBSlink node
- always forward data packets from previously discovered local devices
- added new node_list to main view
- added background colors in Info pane: red background = no devices are known for node, green background = data packets have arrived
- fixed packet statistic in status bar
- fixed error message on startup when “forward only special MACs” is enabled
- updated SharpPcap to 3.5.0 (new API!)
- updated PacketDotNet to 0.8.0
- fixed issue #2 : “only forward these devices” option broken when MAC list is empty