Thank you for the crash reports!
The problem was easily identified and fixed. In addition, a big improvement in the cloud code was made in XBSlink as well as the simple cloudlist server.
- improved handling when joining a XBSlink cloud
- bug fix for unknown leaving cloud nodes
- bug fix for joining a cloud
- (a lot…) more error handling in XBSlink
- final code changes for Linux port
simple cloudlist server changes:
- improved handling for joining XBSlink nodes
- rejoining known client bug fixed, known UUID is send back
The Linux (mono) port of XBSlink will be released very soon. It might even run on Mac OS X